Updated 5 May 2018 to comply with the General Data Privacy Regulation
At Pitstop Marketing we are committed to protecting your privacy. We commit to being transparent in our data collection and use.
As an ongoing policy at Pitstop Marketing, we handle all client and customer details in a sensitive manner. This not only relates to client contact but also to special areas of Pitstop Marketing’s ongoing activities such as recruitment, sponsorships and donations.
- Analysing how you use our website
- Giving you a better, more personalised experience
- (at times) Serving advertising to you on different platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram and Google’s display network.
If you do not wish for cookies to be stored on your device from our website, please turn off cookies from your device’s browser. Click here for device specific instructions.
Collection of Personal Information
From clients to whom we provide professional services, we collect: names, business address, email addresses, and at times dates of birth and family member details. We do not request personal information from clients that relates to other parties.
- For our email subscribers we collect email address and names. We may ask at times for your preferences for types of information you wish to receive from Pitstop Marketing. This information is collected through sign up forms on our website. You are required to opt-in to receive our emails.
- We may also collect personal information that is publicly available for Direct Marketing purposes.
- Our website collects online behaviour patterns using Google Analytics. Information logged includes your geographic location, time spent on site etc. We use this information to improve our site and ensure our usability and information is at the level you require. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Our website also collects online behaviour using the Facebook Pixel. Information logged includes time of visit to website, and pages visited. We do not collect PII.
- If you do not wish for this data to be collected you can opt out by sending us an email here: email@example.com
- We also collect information through our client data. This information is stored and used to send communications and group emails.
Storage of personal information
We store personal information online and in printed format. We have reasonable standards of security both online and in our hard copy storage to protect us from theft of information.
Use of personal information
We use personal information to:
- Provide professional services to our clients.
- For marketing and communication information to email subscribers
- To ask for feedback from clients and email subscribers to assist in improving our services
We do not:
- Share or disclose information with others unless required to do so by law.
- Sell mailing lists
- Share information for marketing purposes
- Share information with overseas entities
Request your personal information for view or delete your personal information
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the Subject line “Privacy Request”. Using this, you may request all information that we may have held on you, and also request that we delete this information and/or desist using these details to contact you in any way.
If you feel in any way that there has been a breach of the act, please contact the same email address with the subject line “APP Breach” and we will be in contact with you.