Updated March 2014
At Pitstop Marketing we are committed to protecting your privacy. We commit to being transparent in our data collection and use.
As an ongoing policy at Pitstop Marketing, we handle all client and customer details in a sensitive manner. This not only relates to client contact but also to special areas of Pitstop Marketing’s ongoing activities such as recruitment, sponsorships and donations.
Collection of Personal Information
From clients to whom we provide professional services, we collect: names, business address, and at times dates of birth and family member details. We do not request personal information from clients that relates to other parties.
- For our email subscribers we collect contact information only.
- We may also collect personal information that is publicly available.
- Our website collects online behaviour patterns using Google Analytics. Information logged includes your geographic location, time spent on site etc. We use this information to improve our site and ensure our usability and information is at the level you require.
We collect information in the following ways;
- Through electronic subscription to our quarterly newsletter
- Client data is provided through contacts
Storage of personal information
We store personal information online and in printed format. We have reasonable standards of security both online and in our hard copy storage to protect us from theft of information.
Use of personal information
We use personal information to:
- Provide professional services to our clients.
- For marketing and communication information to email subscribers
- To ask for feedback from clients and email subscribers to assist in improving our services
We do not:
- Share or disclose information with others unless required to do so by law.
- Sell mailing lists
- Share information for marketing purposes
- Share information with overseas entities
Request your personal information for view or delete your personal information
Contact us at email@example.com and use the Subject line “Privacy Request”. Using this, you may request all information that we may have held on you, and also request that we delete this information and/or desist using these details to contact you in any way.
If you feel in any way that there has been a breach of the act, please contact the same email address with the subject line “APP Breach” and we will be in contact with you.