How do you make the most of the all the digital platforms, tools and services available to you? How do you determine what is relevant and why? We help you understand the landscape and move forward in a direction relevant to your business plan.
A strong digital strategy needs to first consider the bigger business plan, then understand the current marketing plan and take into consideration how digital can integrate and possibly lead the deliverables. To help guide you, we will conduct a review, doing some or all of the below:
- your insights and current research
- conduct our own research (for example online, live user testing of your wesbite)
- listen to what is happening in your digital landscape (eg listen to conversations on social media in your industry)
- review and measure your current performance (eg review your analytics and use our tools to dive deeper)
- review the competitive environment (eg online stalk competitors for insights on industry behaviour, setting benchmarks, etc)
- make recommendations on channels, frequency, content, audiences, mesaurement
- provide digital ideas to integrate with your traditional campaigns
- provide digital camapigns to stand alone
Digital strategy considers the wide digital landscape including but not limited to:
- Websites and landing pages
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social media
- Online advertising
- Electronic direct mail (email campaigns) (eDMs)
- Consideration of the six devices (desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, TV, watch)
It gave us a whole new head space about how we think, how we word things, how we talk, how we feel about our brand. We already lived our brand, but the flow through externally is now there. Pitstop Marketing have been fantastic with head space and thinking it through.
The launch strategy has worked really well. It feels like we have opened the strategy document at least 50 times. We are now really focused on our online marketing in a way we have never been before.